Clean Blog, Clean StartOK, deleting all the old posts may have been a bit extreme. I'm sure they still exist somewhere out in the archives and will show up to haunt me if I ever do anything as stupid as run for public office. I'm not worried about that. But I did find it a distraction to see what I was accomplishing years ago or the many times I had tried to get started again.
Ignoring the past, here is what I will post going forward.
- Monthly progress whether it is miles run, weight lost, or strength gains.
- Adventures like the old race reports or travel reports.
- Notes on equipment, events, or other things I learn along the way.
Current Status and Changes this YearI have to say not the best start to my year, but things started picking up in April. I still cannot run well and may never be a runner again. But I am getting more active and feeling better.
Weight - 275, down from 283 in early January
Strength Training - Working into phase II of my 10-week cycle. I joined Planet Fitness last month and have done well getting in for strength training about 4 days a week.
Cycling - 84.02 miles in April
Fitbit Totals April -
- Continue strength training 4 or 5 days a week
- Five hours of cardio a week